Afterschool Site Monitor (part-time)
Schedule: Varies; approximately 15 hours/week, Monday through Friday 3 to 6pm
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION
At Neighborhood Learning Alliance (NLA), we are a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the education and opportunities of lower income families through strategic partnerships with community organizations, with active presence in the Pittsburgh Public Schools in after school programs.
We are seeking a part-time After School Site Monitor to visit various our afterschool program sites to monitor quality and compliance with the program model.
This position will take place primarily during afterschool hours using a pre-existing site assessment tool to observe and assess program model implementation, preparing narrative reports of each site highlighting strength and challenges. The ideal candidate will have experience in education or afterschool management, have reliable transportation for traveling to sites around Pittsburgh, be detail oriented, and possess strong written communication skills. This position will be approximately 15 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Use site assessment tools to observe and assess program model implementation
• Prepare narrative reports of each site highlighting the strengths and challenges
• Travel to vartious afterschool sites around Pittsburgh
• Associate Degree or higher
• Experience working with urban elementary school youth
• Education or experience in afterschool management
• Detail oriented with strong written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Valid PA driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Must allow us to obtain your Act 33/34, Criminal, and FBI clearances